Bogert’s Bridge, built in 1841, is the only remaining covered bridge in Allentown. This architectural icon, located in Lehigh Parkway, crosses the Little Lehigh River joining portions of what was once the Bogert family farm. As we celebrate the bridge’s 175th anniversary, work is underway to restore this historic icon and Friends of the Allentown Parks is pleased to offer our limited edition holiday commemorative. A portion of the donations raised will go towards bridge restoration.
Available for collection at:
Friends of the Allentown Parks, 2700 Parkway Blvd., Allentown, PA 18104, Ph: 610-432-7275
Allentown Dept of Parks and Recreation, 3000 Parkway Blvd., Allentown, PA 18104, Ph: 610-437-7750